Monday, December 15, 2014

I do not miss the atmosphere of Formula One - Kubica



Kubica has no intentions to come back to F1

Robert Kubica has suggested he is close to abandoning the idea of ever returning to Formula One. Now plying his trade as a professional rally driver, the Polish driver has never previously ruled a move back to F1.

Kubica told Ferrari insider Leo Turrini's Quotidiano blog: "I do not miss the atmosphere of Formula One, but I do miss driving the cars."That was the dream of my life. I was born to race on the track and I managed to do it. And then something happened.

"Physically, I can still drive the cars. Last year I participated in some (simulator) tests, and while I cannot say the results were negative, I can't say I achieved the same results as I did in the past.

"As a result, there is no sense to start all over again, so I have focused on the rally."